- Justin Case Tactical Catoosa Camp Knife
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 16”x 4” x 1.50”; shipped weight, with knife: 19.5 ounces
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS: 15 inches overall, blade length is 10 inches, blade width is 1.64 inches, blade thickness is .195 inches with a weight of 18 ounces
- The blade is made of reliable and durable 420HC steel. 420HC (420C) is a higher carbon content 420 stainless steel. The HC stands for "high carbon" and it can be brought to a higher hardness than regular 420 and should not be mistaken for it. Many well known, established, knife manufacturers utilize 420HC extensively. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness (56-58 HRC), and the ability to hold a keen edge over time. This knife provides razor sharp cutting with a black G10 ergonomic handle which provides an extremely secure and non-slip grip.
- This is the best camp knife on the market for cutting and chipping applications. Multiple carrying methods, lanyard hole and high-strength lightweight kydex sheath with standard 1.5 inch attachment hole spacing for easy portability and comfortable carry. (Belt attachment not included).
Catoosa Camp Knife
A good friend gave me this knife as a gift because he knows how much I like Justin Case knives. I don't believe you can get higher quality, better built, well designed knives for the money. This knife is exceptional. Super sharp and solid as a rock. Can't wait to get it out in the woods. I have the M-4 and nesmuk and they are quality knives. Thank you Brian
Best "All in one" camp knife I own!
Absolutely blown away by my Catoosa Camp Knife! Razor sharp edge all the way to the point. Handle is great and makes it easy to control the knife. Weight lets you know you're holding a real tool. The case is great and knife locks in securely. Not a huge fan of the belt loops, but it works as it should. Overall, I'm very pleased with this knife and it's quality. I'll be back for more..
Best outdoors knife ever.
I've got 2 other knives from Justin Case Tactical and the Catoosa Camp knife is just as sharp and as well made as them. It has the strength and edge to handle any outdoor task that you give it. Get one and you won't be disappointed.
This is the fourth knife that I have purchased . All have been above expectations. Many of my friends have purchased after putting one in their hand.
Amazing quality and tough! Watch your fingers.