- Justin Case Tactical Catoosa Camp Knife
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 16”x 4” x 1.50”; shipped weight, with knife: 19.5 ounces
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS: 15 inches overall, blade length is 10 inches, blade width is 1.64 inches, blade thickness is .195 inches with a weight of 18 ounces
- The blade is made of reliable and durable 420HC steel. 420HC (420C) is a higher carbon content 420 stainless steel. The HC stands for "high carbon" and it can be brought to a higher hardness than regular 420 and should not be mistaken for it. Many well known, established, knife manufacturers utilize 420HC extensively. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness (56-58 HRC), and the ability to hold a keen edge over time. This knife provides razor sharp cutting with a black G10 ergonomic handle which provides an extremely secure and non-slip grip.
- This is the best camp knife on the market for cutting and chipping applications. Multiple carrying methods, lanyard hole and high-strength lightweight kydex sheath with standard 1.5 inch attachment hole spacing for easy portability and comfortable carry. (Belt attachment not included).
Amazing quality and tough! Watch your fingers.
Well worth it!
While it’s not an everyday carry size- it’s handy in the outdoors. Like all of the other JC knives, razor sharp out of the box. Useful for clearing a spot to camp, getting kindling harvested and even preparing dinner. It holds an edge quite well. Look forward to many years of use with this knife.
The best knives around
Just got the Catoosa camp knife. Must say it is well balanced and a very tough knife. The Justin Case knives are so good I have gotten every model they have made.
I love my new Camp Knife from Justin Case Tactical. I have several Justin Case knives and they are all excellent quality knives that are sharp and stay sharp! This new camp knife is another great knife I am proud to own. I encourage anyone who is interested in great quality knives to look at purchasing your next knife from Justin Case Tactical a great Tennessee knife company! Troy Dyer
Great knife great craftsmanship!